Monday, February 10, 2014

Online Home Decor Resources

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Im working on finishing up my project for the first round of Creating with the Stars  Only a few more days! I really like how it is coming along, hopefully youll love it too! Voting opens this Monday (Ill share more details a little later)!

--

I live about 3 hours from a big city, were not in the middle of no where, but home decor items are definitely lacking. Luckily, online shopping has brought everything right to my doorstep!

Here are a few of my favorite places to shop online:


Crate and Barrel - I love a lot of their textile lines, especially Marimekko prints, they are fun and bold! Although I havent bought any furniture there, Ill definitely be looking at few sofas here when we are ready for a new one (maybe this, this, this or this). They also have a few upholstery sale events, so that could be a good time to buy!

West Elm


Great textiles and furniture! I love browsing the sale section :) They also have upholstery grade fabric, so if you are looking for something more durable, browse the selection here (it also comes packaged really well!)

Urban Outfitters  

 Great accessories and I love the rug selection too, especially this one and this one

honey comb glass pendant
magical thinking crewel ikat pillow
Finally, Fabric.com


My first stop for fabric is here because they consistently have a great selection and prices!

This is just a brief list, but definitely some of my favorites! Do you have any favorites that arent on my list? I love finding new resources!

 and looking for more online resources? Danielle Oakey has a great list here!


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment