Monday, February 10, 2014

Nesting Tables Complete

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Hi! I hope that you had a great weekend! We finalized a few things and took the last photos for our ca home tour. It may seem a little crazy to be changing things a few weeks before we move (now end of September ... more on that later) but, I was so close to being "finished" that I wanted to see things through. I say "finished" because I could change things forever, but Im stopping at, it feels like me and makes me happy :)

So to finish things up I painted this set of nesting tables. They had a few deep scratches, so I decided that paint would be best.


I sanded and filled the scratches with wood filler.








































Primed with Zinsser Coverstain and photoshopped a few paint options.








































I finished it with Sherwin Williams Pro Classic, Alabaster in semi-gloss (took three coats). Painted a Greek Key in SW Big Chill, by creating a stencil for the corners and connecting the straight lines with painters tape, like I did on the pin board.


This table was originally in the same place, just turned the other way. We moved the sofa and shelving over a few inches so that both tables would fit.




I was planning on painting a gold dipped leg, but ran out of time. Im sure Ill find something else to dip soon :)

I took a bunch of photos this weekend, so updated room and house tour this week or next!!

Im now officially selling most of our furniture! A few things have been claimed, but if youre local (central coast ca), let me know if your interested anything. Ill be selling a few smaller things here, so if you think it will ship, feel free to ask :) Leave a comment here, or email me at sarahmdorseydesigns{@}gmail{.}com






TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment